- 2019 Arts Council England Grant for Individuals
- 2018 Fellow at Royal Society of Arts (RSA)
- 2018 RPS Nominee for RPS 100 heroines by The Royal Photographic Society Great Britain.
- 2018 An honourable mention award in the People-Portrait Category in International Photography Awards(IPA) New York. IPA is one of the world’s most prestigious photography award.
- 2019 “Representation on the line : (Un)framing our identities”’ Exhibition The Royal Photographic Society England Photo London Fair 2019
- 2019 “Representation on the line : (Un)framing our identities Part ll” Exhibition The Royal Photographic Society England
- 2019 I AM NOT YOUR MATE a portrait and storytelling series focused on senior citizens based in London aged between 60-100 years. The series showcases the life of 25 senior citizens, their stories, their experiences, dreams and fears.
- 2019 Daily Trust Newspaper African culture, history, shape my stories – Chin We
- 2019 The Africa Show London A weekly radio show on African travel, fashion, film, photography & music
- 2019 African Lens Publication, Volume 5. African Lens is a publication that showcases and shares the diverse stories of Africa. The publication shines a light on the beauty, rich and diverse culture of Africa.
- 2018 CNN The Leading African heroine women photographers to follow
- Women Photograph An evergreen catalogue of independent women photojournalists and visual storytellers
- World Press Photo An organisation connecting professionals and audiences through trustworthy visual journalism and storytelling
An interesting collection of features with Chin We, click to read.
Chin We is available to create commissioned works for you and your environment such as galleries, offices, private sector, public sector, spaces, luxury hotels, yachts and more. She will be happy to discuss your needs and briefs. Although Chin We will be flattered to receive any request, she will only work on commissioned photography that align with her vision and body of work
For general/work enquiries and collaborations. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org