- 2020 Arts Council England Grant for Individuals
- 2019 Arts Council England Grant for Individuals
- 2018 Fellow at Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
- 2018 RPS Nominee for RPS 100 heroines by The Royal Photographic Society Great Britain.
- 2018 An honourable mention award in the People-Portrait Category in International Photography Awards(IPA) New York. IPA is one of the world’s most prestigious photography award.
- 2020 Ife Nkili, Micklegate York, England
- 2019 Look Photo Biennial, Ife nkili, Open Eye Gallery Liverpool, England
- 2019 Ife Nkili, Representation on the line : (Un)framing our identities” Exhibition Phase 1 by The Royal Photographic Society England at Photo London Fair 2019
- 2019 Ife Nkili at Representation on the line : (Un)framing our identities Phase” Exhibition Phase ll by The Royal Photographic Society England – London, Blackpool and Doncaster, England
- 2020 AN ODE TO ELYSEE a visual and textual series prompted by the various hairnets worn by black women one of which comes in a packaging branded “elysee”
- 2020 BON APPéTIT a photo series that explores the mind of imagination and illustrates/represents an idea. The visual images are produced to visualise a pre-determined concept. Its not what you see but what you imagine.
- 2020 LONDON IN THE TIME OF COVID -19 a visual diary documenting moments and experiences in London during the Covid-19 pandemic. The project features symbols, signs, health and safety messages that can help flatten the curve through education. These messages will stand long after the virus is gone as a testament to our resilience.
- 2019 I AM NOT YOUR MATE a portrait and storytelling series focused on senior citizens based in London aged between 60-100 years. The series showcases the life of 25 senior citizens, their stories, their experiences, dreams and fears
- 2019 Daily Trust Newspaper African culture, history, shape my stories – Chin We
- 2019 The Africa Show London A weekly radio show on African travel, fashion, film, photography & music
- 2018 CNN The Leading African heroine women photographers to follow
- 2019 PhotoForum London – Panel discussion: Diversity in Photojournalism with Anna Gordon, Chin We, Suzanne Plunkett and Helen Healy
- 2019 African Lens Publication, Volume 5. African Lens is a publication that showcases and shares the diverse stories of Africa. The publication shines a light on the beauty, rich and diverse culture of Africa.
- Women Photograph An evergreen catalogue of independent women photojournalists and visual storytellers
- World Press Photo An organisation connecting professionals and audiences through trustworthy visual journalism and storytelling
An interesting collection of features with Chin We, click to read.
Chin We is available to create commissioned works for you and your environment such as galleries, offices, private sector, public sector, spaces etc. She will be happy to discuss your needs and briefs. Although Chin We will be flattered to receive any request, she will only work on commissioned photography that align with her vision and body of work.
For general/work enquiries and collaborations. Please send an email to email@example.com