- 2020 Arts Council England Grant for Individuals
- 2019 Arts Council England Grant for Individuals
- 2018 Fellow at Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
- 2018 RPS Nominee for RPS 100 heroines by The Royal Photographic Society England
- 2018 An Honourable mention award in the People-Portrait Category in International Photography Awards(IPA) New York. IPA is one of the world’s most prestigious photography award.
- 2020 Come and See Fotographic Ife Nkili 1, Micklegate York, England
- 2019 Lifestyles and Portraiture Ife Nkili 1, Royal Photographic Society England, Grosvenor Estates
- 2019 Look Photo Biennial Ife Nkili 1, Open Eye Gallery Liverpool, England
- 2019 Photo London Fair Ife Nkili 1, Representation on the line: (Un)framing our identities, Royal Photographic Society England London, Somerset House London
- 2019 Representation on the line: (Un)framing our identities Ife Nkili 1, Royal Photographic Society England Hundred Heroines – Chelsea, Doncaster and Blackpool, UK.
- 2021 Luminscence a visual series that explores light and the mind of imagination which are my thoughts, messages, stories and ideas from my Chi
- 2020 Sis a visual series documenting our personal experiences and emotions during the coronavirus outbreak and pandemic
- 2020 An Ode To Elysee a visual and textual series prompted by the various hairnets worn by black women one of which comes in a packaging branded “elysee”. The project explores the relationship Black women have with their hairnets, silk scarves, bonnets etc
- 2019 I am not your mate a portrait and storytelling series focused on 26 senior citizens based in London. The project documents their experiences, dreams and fears
- 2021 Artistic Director IFE NKILI 11 an annual digital “fringe” UK black women’s arts festival celebrating the beauty of black culture, identity and heritage
- 2020 Artistic Director IFE NKILI 1 an annual UK black women’s arts festival celebrating the beauty of black culture, identity and heritage
- 2019 Daily Trust Newspaper African culture, history, shape my stories – Chin We
- 2019 The Africa Show London A weekly radio show on African travel, fashion, film, photography & music
- 2018 CNN The Leading African heroine women photographers to follow
- 2019 PhotoForum London – Panel discussion: Diversity in Photojournalism with Anna Gordon, Chin We, Suzanne Plunkett and Helen Healy
- 2019 African Lens Publication, Volume 5 African Lens is a publication that showcases and shares the diverse stories of Africa. The publication shines a light on the beauty, rich and diverse culture of Africa.
- Women Photograph An evergreen catalogue of independent women photojournalists and visual storytellers
- World Press Photo An organisation connecting professionals and audiences through trustworthy visual journalism and storytelling
An interesting collection of features with Chin We, click to read.
Chin We is available to create commissioned works for you and your environment such as galleries, offices, private sector, public sector, spaces etc. She will be happy to discuss your needs and briefs. Although Chin We will be flattered to receive any request, she will only work on commissioned photography that align with her vision and body of work.
For general/work enquiries and collaborations. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org