- 2021 Arts Council England Grant for Individuals
- 2020 Arts Council England Grant for Individuals
- 2019 Arts Council England Grant for Individuals
- 2018 Fellow at Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
- 2018 RPS Nominee for RPS 100 heroines by The Royal Photographic Society England
- 2018 An Honourable mention award in the People-Portrait Category in International Photography Awards(IPA) New York. IPA is one of the world’s most prestigious photography award.
- 2020 Come and See Fotographic Ife Nkili 1, Micklegate York, England
- 2019 Lifestyles and Portraiture Ife Nkili 1, Royal Photographic Society England, Grosvenor Estates
- 2019 Look Photo Biennial Ife Nkili 1, Open Eye Gallery Liverpool, England
- 2019 Photo London Fair Ife Nkili 1, Representation on the line: (Un)framing our identities, Royal Photographic Society England London, Somerset House London
- 2019 Representation on the line: (Un)framing our identities Ife Nkili 1, Royal Photographic Society England Hundred Heroines – Chelsea, Doncaster and Blackpool, UK.
Documentary Photography Projects
- 2021 Luminscence a visual series that explores light and the mind of imagination which are my thoughts, messages, stories and ideas from my Chi
- 2020/2021 Sis a visual series documenting our personal experiences and emotions during the coronavirus outbreak and pandemic
- 2020 An Ode To Elysee a visual and textual series prompted by the various hairnets worn by black women one of which comes in a packaging branded “elysee”. The project explores the relationship Black women have with their hairnets, silk scarves, bonnets etc
- 2019 I am not your mate a portrait and storytelling series focused on 26 senior citizens based in London. The project documents their experiences, dreams and fears
- 2021 Creative Director IFE NKILI an annual digital Black women’s arts festival celebrating the beauty of black culture, identity and heritage
- 2021/2022 Nwanyibuife, an art and documentary film – PRE PRODUCTION
- 2019 Daily Trust Newspaper African culture, history, shape my stories – Chin We
- 2019 The Africa Show London A weekly radio show on African travel, fashion, film, photography & music
- 2018 CNN The Leading African heroine women photographers to follow
- 2019 PhotoForum London – Panel discussion: Diversity in Photojournalism with Anna Gordon, Chin We, Suzanne Plunkett and Helen Healy
- 2019 African Lens Publication, Volume 5 African Lens is a publication that showcases and shares the diverse stories of Africa. The publication shines a light on the beauty, rich and diverse culture of Africa.
- Women Photograph An evergreen catalogue of independent women photojournalists and visual storytellers
- World Press Photo An organisation connecting professionals and audiences through trustworthy visual journalism and storytelling
An interesting collection of features with Chin We, click to read.
For general/work enquiries and collaborations. Please send an email to email@example.com